Free Shipping On All Orders over $79
Java Kap will ship any order for free within Canada (see below for some exceptions) with a minimum purchase value of $79 before taxes via Purolator.
For questions about an order, other questions and comments, please contact our customer service team via email at email@example.com or call us toll free at 1-800-931-6015.
Low Cost Shipping On All Orders under $79
Orders under $79 ship for $9.99 (see below for exceptions). This shipping option is applicable for all orders in Canada shipped via standard delivery, with tracking information and email notifications. Shipping is not waived for free promotional items.
Shipping Exclusions & Surcharges
We are unable to offer our free shipping on order over $79 or even low cost shipping on order under $79 in certain areas due to the additional shipping cost courier companies charge for remote areas. However, we do receive very competitive rates with Purolator which we pass on to our customers. Upon receipt of your online order a representive from our customer care team will contact you with the shipping surcharges.
Some of these areas include Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and the postal codes, outline in this attachment.
*: ATTACH DOCUMENT HERE
Pay Online & Pick Up In-Store
Avoid shipping costs and paying in advance means no checkout lines. Offer valid on all orders. Place your order online and choose to pick up your order from our warehouse during checkout. Please allow 24 hours after order is placed to pick up your order. Email notification will be sent when order is ready for pick up.
Processing and Delivery Time
Processing time can vary from item to item. Once processed the delivery time can take anywhere from 1-5 business days depending on where you are located in Canada. (Please note our web order desk is only open from Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM, excluding holidays.)
Please note we reserve the right not to ship any orders for any reason. If your order has a problem and cannot be shipped, we will contact you with a potential solution.
Receiving Your Shipment
Please follow these basic guidelines to ensure the option of returning any of the products purchased:
- Before signing/receiving the order, please ensure all of the shipment’s pieces are present and undamaged.
- When signing for the package it is very important to be as detailed and descriptive as possible on the packing slip before you sign. Your signature indicates acceptance, and if you simply sign without inspecting the packaging or its contents, then you are accepting the shipment “as is”. If you did not receive the proper number of packages or if any items appear as if they could be damaged, make sure you note this prior to signing. If damages or shortages are not recorded the shipping company will not honour insurance claims and unfortunately, we will not be able to honour our return policy.
- When your order arrives, unpack all contents to ensure that you were shipped the correct items. If there are any damages or shortages, they must be reported immediately (within 24 hours) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1-800-931-6015.
Keeping Track Of Your Order
Once your purchase has been shipped you will be e-mailed a tracking number to check the status of your order.
Defective items: Please be advised that the cost of shipping will not be refunded if the whole order is returned; you will receive a full refund for items purchased. If only part of the order is returned; you will receive a refund for the items being returned only.
Defective items must be reported within 2 business days of receiving your order. We recommend that you take pictures of the damages prior to opening any packages.
Please follow the process below to notify us of your defective items.
Returning Defective Goods
The return process must be carefully followed in order to ensure there are no issues when returning your product:
- Call us toll free at 1-800-931-6015 and request to speak to an online customer service representative.
- The online customer service representative will record your information and acknowledge your claim(s).
- Follow the directions given by the online customer service representative to return your order. It is extremely important that you include the details of your claim(s) and copy of your receipt with the returned order.
Returns will be processed within 2 business days upon Java Kap receiving them.
Non-defective closed items: Please be advised that the cost of shipping will not be refunded. The total amount you will receive will be the amount of the item only. There will also be a mandatory restocking fee between 10 and 30% for non-defective items, depending on the item.
Non-defective opened items: Please be advised that the cost of shipping will not be refunded. If you are not happy with the item you received, you can return it for a refund minus a restocking fee. Some products cannot be returned such as individual or opened single serve capsules, and any other opened, consumable products.
Cancelling Your Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please email email@example.com or call us toll free at 1-800-931-6015 within 2 hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. Please make sure to reference your order number in all communication to us. In the rare cases that we cannot prevent the shipment, please see our Returns section on this page. (Please note our web order desk is only open from Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM, excluding holidays.)